Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Fruit Basket panels


The Christmas tree is put away- the holiday madness with all the parties, guests, present buying is all over, the kids are back in school and I can finally settle down to play with all my goodies from the Spring mini and Sale-a-bration so I have tons of stuff to post but alas -  if I can just buy some time.  I will post as much as I can.

 I saw this set and of course had to have it- the fruit pieces are just so cute and matching punches to boot- I just LOOOVE punches especially for little tiny things- drives me batty diecutting little tiny things especially when you need a gazillion of it....  Punch a strip of Old Olive with Decorative Ribbon Border punch.

 The base card is Lemon Lime Twist. I stamped the strawberries and watermelon with Real Red and the leaves and rind with Old Olive. The pear is lemon lime twist with soft suede stems all onto whisper white CS  (3x1 3/8 strips).   Sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet in soft suede diecut with the Stitched Shape Framelits (my favorite!)   Layer the stamped panels to 3 1/4x  5 1/2 Real red panel using dimensionals.  Wrap the Lemon Lime Twist 1/2 " Finely Woven Ribbon around the Real Red cardstock.  I made a little bow, tied it with linen thread, then used a glue dot to stick it onto the ribbon then added a Lemon Lime Twist Tutti Frutti adhesive backed sequin in the middle- perfect!
I layered the Old Olive punched small scallops behind the Real Red panel  then mounted the whole thing onto the base cardstock and used dimensionals to pop the sentiment. 

Enjoy!

No comments: