Sunday, October 22, 2017

Halloween treat gifts over time


 I have received so many fun Halloween treats over time and I wanted to share them with with you in case you are looking for some cute Halloween treat ideas.

This was Stampin/ Up's " Boo to you" (retired) with the hat in black glimmer paper using the Bag punch we made at a Stampin Up event.
 Cutest little jar pumpkin ever.
 This is from my even talented friend Mercedes- just over the top with the Boo to you set again. The topper is held up by a toothpick and the  treat boxes were precut kraft boxes (retired)
 I sincerely apologize I cannot remember who gave me this cool hat box but it is 3D and filled with loads of treats.
 Joyce does amazing treats and I love the woodland textured Embossing folder on the Fry Box on this one.

 This is a wee treat made from the Home Sweet Home - one part of the roof was not taped to keep  the candy in the house accessible- I wanted to make sure you can get to the candy without destroying the house!

 This is another treat from the amazing Mercedes Weber
th little tail of the sequins and the stapled BOO! - and the hat punched with the star border punch - so cool
 A gable box treat from Margery with the Cookie Cutter Halloween stampset punched out mummy. The back is also decorated .
This is another treat box from Margery with MFT's Birdie Brown Fab-BOO-Lous Friends stampset.  Adorable!

 Make a treat for your friends this Halloween!

No comments: