Thursday, May 21, 2015

Beautiful Bunch Gift certificate Holders


With MDS retiring, I wanted to make sure I download all my digital purchases from the website before it disappears and it was a good opportunity to upgrade the look of my gift certificates.

I love the ease of MDS and am sad to have it go away but have to admit I did not buy as much of the digital downloads as I did the stampsets and paper supplies.

I get 4 gift certificates out of one sheet of 8 1/2x11 sheet and use my hoards of DSP from the past to make the trifold envelopes.  Use the envelope maker to make the perfect center indent on the inside, round the corners in the front and use the same DSP backwards to make the belly band.  The Beautiful Bunch flower is stamped in Smoky Slate 3 times for each flower and then onto the DSP to punch out the center then an extra large pearl in the center (retired)- each layer is separated by dimensionals and 2 leaves are added using coordinated DSP.  My favorite way of making long envelopes.....

Enjoy,
Lynda

No comments: