Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Cafe Gift bag

 One of the projects for December at my Tags, Bags, and Boxes class.  I took the Petite Cafe Gift Bags, stamped the snowflake and Very Merry from the December Wonder -Project Life set in red and Pear Pizazz onto whisper white and the bag as shown and punch out the sentiment and snowflake using the Circle and Artisan Label punch and mount on a strip of Under the Tree specialty DSP . Tie the Cherry Cobbler Bakers twine and tie a knot and leave ends uneven and long.  Take a strip of typeset paper- it's a little thinner so works beautifully - I think I used 2 high x 3 wide piece and used the Fringe scissors then used a swipe of snail across the top - rolled it around the end of the baker's twice and an easy peasy tassels. 

I wante to attach the whole thing to the bag then wrapped the twine but then it would have shut it closed.  so I taped a piece of doily across the top of the opening and stapled the banner onto the handle of the bag so that it would flip up to open- I hope it makes sense- anyhow- enjoy!

 Lynda


No comments: