Friday, December 26, 2014

christmans Gift for the men in the family

I had gotten some 11x17 white cardstock and had not used them at all. I wanted to make a card for my DH, Father in law and brother in law that had all the kids pics and a picture of all three of them that they could display on their shelf or something with a message from the kids so I thought a zig zag card would be great so I folded the paper into half so it was 8 1/2 x11 (on the folded side) and then cut it in half at 5 1/2 to make a regular A2 size but folded twice card.

I designed the front with a layer of Glimmer paper- the older silver version which is now between the current white and silver-  No matter what I use, they are all SO PRETTY!   I put down a piece of All is Calm DSP to fit behind the framelit piece, put a tiny piece of silver 1/8" ribbon before I attached a photoframe diecut with the On Film framelet.  I embossed the ornament on Shimmer CS using Silver EP and Versamark and used dimensionals to attached the ornament.  Very easy and classy looking cover to my card.
This is what the card will look on a desk with their little messages to the viewer.  Enjoy!
Lynda



No comments: