Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pictogram Punches Hello


 This is one of the project that we made at my stamping party this month that will also be one of my swaps for my group at Convention.
Basecard is Pool Party embossed with polka dots.  I took another piece of Pool Party CS  2 inches tall and stamped it with  Hardwood b ackground stamp using Soft Sky Ink.  I took a half sheet of the doily and folded it over at the top over the 2 inch piece. I then took a piece of whisper white CS stamped with the vase in Old Olive  and the Hello from Celebrate Baby set and stamped it using Strawberry Slush.  Layer that over Island Indigo and tuck that piece just under
 the piece with the doily on top.
Get a scrap piece of Whisper White and stamp the vase again in Island Indigo and cut it out- it's all straight sides so reasonably easy to cut- and mount it using dimensionals over the Old Olive vase to match so it looks like the vase is sitting on the table with the doily.  Then stamp a bunch of the flower from Pictogram Punches with Strawberry slush and punch it out.  I labeled the bottom of the stamp to match the bottom of the punch using a dot on the stamp with a permanent parker so I would always be oriented to punch it out and it makes it so much easier than trying to
figure it out after stamping it randomly.Mount some straight on, and mount other with little pieces of dimensionals and a sweet little card.
Enjoy!

Lynda

No comments: