Monday, May 12, 2014

Cutie Pie Besties card

Don't you just love this Cuite Pie set?  It was a card I made for my stampin' sister Mercedes.  Base is Baked Brown Sugar with a layer of Crisp Cantelope with Coastal cabana diecut with On Film framelit die.  I stamped the 2 head that was the closest to our hairstyles and drew the table with a straight edge.  I stamped the accessories from Totally Tess (retired). Isn't the marker and the card and the wheel the cutest ever?  then drew the body around it to kind of fit.    Colored it in with markers ( Blush blossoms for the skin because the skin tone blenderabilities were not yet available then!) Sentiment on the top form a special stamp I got from convention years ago and the stampers first sentiment from the Star Stamper photopolymer set we got at Leadership.  I thought it stated what I feel so perfectly.  I heart you Mercedes!  I am counting the days until we go to Convention!  

2 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

Super cute card!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable and reminds me of my best friend and I! We love to stamp together! I have to have this card!!!