Saturday, May 10, 2014

a quick Undefined PS3 controller Birthday card

It feels that everything at my home is so Rushed.  My son Tyler was invited to a birthday party that I did not know about until an hour before and of course, I am expected to whip out some fabulous card for the occasion.  So I fell back on the PS3 controller that I carved from Undefined which seems appropriate for all 13 year olds in his crowd.

The base card is Bermuda Bay, embossed at an angle with Arrows Embossing folder.  Two different Kaleidoscope DSP is diecut with On Film framelit as shown.  I stamped the controller using versamark pad onto whisper white CS and heat embossed with black embossing powder and cut it out.  I drew a black line where the cord would have gone and mounted the controller with dimensionals.  The Happy Day banner is from this year's hostess set Banner Greetings, stamped with Bermuda Bay inkpad.  The For You is from the new 2014-2015 catalog hostess set called Hello There stamped in Strawberry slush both mounted with dimensionals.  Little pocket on the inside using the smallest of the envelope liner die, stuff it with cash and he was good to go.  Not bad for a 15 minute on the fly card, eh? 

No comments: