Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Bunny Stampin' Up Purse



I dream cards.  Sometimes when I dream, I think of cards and projects I want to make and sometime they look just the way I dreamed and other times, I don't know what I just thinking.  For some reason, I had this bunny made of purse stuck in my head and how I wanted to make it. So I played with it and played with it until this came out.  It's the purse die from Stampin' Up diecut in whisper white.  I punche 4 large ovals from the left over white after diecutting the purse and put small ovals punched (I am so sorry it is retired but you can free cut it) with pink pirouette.
The face is made using the owl punch.  punch 2 black, the cheeks are punched from the same owl punch - the larger of the 2 round circles on the punch and the nose is the heart from the owl punch . I mounted the nose and cheeks with dimensionals.  Added the little toes with the pink pirouette marker to match. 



 The closure looked like the buck teeth so I used a little pencil to draw a line down the center but it is cute without it.
The bunny tail came from the Bojo Blossoms punch again mounted with dimensionals.

The feet was attached with dimensionals but the ears were attached using glue dots which makes it lay flat and not fall off.

So, this is the finished bunny. It was so easy and so cute.   Fill it with candy of your choice- little chocolate eggs are perfect for Easter!

Enjoy.  Lynda

to make the bunny purse you need:

 Petite Purse Bigz L         125606        $32.95
 Large Oval punch            119855        $15.95
Boho Blossoms punch      119858        $16.95
Owl Builder punch           118074         $16.95
Whisper white  CS         100730             $8.50 (40 sheets)
Pink Pirouette CS           111351            $6.95 (24 sheets)  
Basic Black CS                121045           $6.95 (24 sheets)  
dimensionals             104430               $3.95 (300 dots)
Glue dots                   103683                $4.95 (300 dots)

No comments: