Friday, March 28, 2014

Punched and layered sweet flowers

This was one of the cards I made this month as a thank you for orders.  I was just playing with banners again diecut with the banners framelets using the Sweet Sorbet DSP from Sale-a-bration.  The base card is whisper white with a layer of Pistaschio Pudding then another layer of whisper white which was embossed just on the bottom with the Honeycomb Embossing folder.  I layered where I wanted the banners then added Crisp Cantelope punched with the dotted scallop ribbon punch then a layer of DSP in a strip.  Stamped the sentiment from Lots of  Thanks set in Crisp Cantelope and the pansy and the petite petals in same color. Each of the flowers- I have 2 layers of pansy and one petite petals  that I curled slightly using a round chopstick and layered with dimensionals and added the crystal in the center and I think it is oh so pretty!

No comments: