Sunday, March 2, 2014

Petal Parade Birthday

A quick little card that I adapted from a Thank you card I made for my ordering customers this month.  Base cardstock is Crisp Canteloupe with a layer of Pool Party on top.  I took a piece of whisper white CS and stamped the flowers from Petal Parade in Summer Starfruit - I know some people are not fond of this color but I am so in love with it!   - then the fiery flower in Crisp Canteloupe, and the small flower in Pool party with another stamped on a scrap piece of paper that I punched out with 1" circle punch.  Stamped sentiment from Remembering Your Birthday set- although originally I used the Thank you in the same font from the Lots of Thanks set.
I just adore this Sweet Sorbet DSP from Sale-a-bration. The colors are somewhat unexpected and I love it that it's already been done for me so I just case the color combo!
Add the big jewel crystal and mount the flower  with dimensional over the blue flower you stamped already in the base white cardstock - it adds a little dimension and interest but still a very clean card.  Enjoy and Case away

No comments: