Saturday, February 8, 2014

My Paper Pumpkin Card Contest Winner

At Leadership they had a "craft war" where eveyone got 20 minutes to make a card from the supplies they had - from Paper Pumpkins from the past and this is what I whipped up.  They said you can pick up your cards on Saturday but when I got there I could not find it in the bins but soon found out that I was one of the winners- So I earned 2 Paper Pumpkin kits from the past- and there is one that has a stamp that says Seriously- you kick booty and two other saying that I wanted but missed by a month (I signed up too late to get it) and now I can earn it.    I had so much fun doing this with no big shot- I think this is the first card in months that has no big shot on it- I love limited supply challenges..... It makes you think outside the box.


No comments: