Tuesday, August 20, 2013

a Maple leaf thank u

I needed a few thank you cards and were playing with the maple stamp but wanted to use the Expression Thinlit dies.  I need them to make "happy" "you" "&" "congrats"- if Stampin' Up is reading this-
I am thankful for all my friends but I wanted it to say thank you.  Then I thought there is a U in thankFUL - so I just cut the f and the l out to make the little thank u.  U get the idea.

Base card is Cajun Craze with a layer of Artichoke to Accent.  The maple is stamped using versamark onto glossy CS - retired SU- then sponged cajun and artichoke using a dauber.  Once the colors are all saturated, wipe with a tissue and the white just pops.  The expression is diecut using a whisper white CS.  Took a little doing to get the little nits out but not too hard.   Enjoy!

1 comment:

Makani said...

So pretty and innovative- as usual!
:)