Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Reason to Smile and watercolor crayons

This set can be colored in so many ways- I did this one with bold bright watercolor crayons after stamping with StazOn black which is really easy. Use aquapen to blend it how ever you want.  The first one was the one with the SU statement of the heart but then some how I got some black gunk on my hands and it got on my colored image so I cut it down and stamped a different sentiment from Pursuit of Happiness set  using markers.  I thought we could probably do a whole background with this - just remember to keep your hands clean!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Congratulations your project has been chosen for the blog finds of the day on 7/27/12. If you would like to see other projects chosen for today's blog find, please visit http://blogfindsoftheday.blogspot.com/