Saturday, May 19, 2012

A simple thanks

 The new Stampin Up colors are growing on me.  As a demonstrator I was able to get some new preview stampsets from the new catalogue before every one else but I really want the new butterfly set and punch but I will have to be patient like everyone else until June 1st to order it.  We have been in serious need of a good butterfly.   Thankfully the Papaya Collage Set has a darling butterfly with a center that has been left open that I just adore and perfect for embellishing. 
So for my friends who placed an order this month will get this simple hand stamped thank you in their bag. 

It uses all the new colors 2012-2014 ( the new foam pads are amazing- so juicy with an even center so no tapping gazillion times to get really well inked!)  with rhinestone jewels in center- it looked great with just one but I thought it looked better with 2 each - with 150 per pack you can really go crazy with those.  Pretty with pearls too. 
The thank you is form the Everyday wishes set that matched with the simply sent kits.  I am so sad because it is the same font as the Friendly Phrases set that I adore and I use this all the time for my thank you but this one is retiring end of this month- I reckon I will keep this little gem for my own use. 

This idea is really simple.  Take any stamp you like and repeat it multiple times using different color stamppad and you can get myriad of different cards with the same idea.  Easy make and take and demo card

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Such a lovely card! Love the colors and the great butterfly. The gems in the center of each is a great touch. Looking forward to seeing what you create after June 1st and you get your hands on the new goodies.