Friday, January 27, 2012

P. S. I Love you Framed hearts


Don't you just love the P. S. I love you set? So many cute images and sayings - I had to have it of course. Then the matching framelets die just got me hook, line and sinker. The base card is real red of course with whisper white layered on it. I took crumbcake CS and die cut the largest heart from the framelet die set. Took another whisper white and used the same die to cut another whisper white which I embossed using the Elegant Lines EF and layered it exactly over it and put some jewel rhinestones into the little circle embossed areas.
I stamped the little cherub in real red craft ink and angled it (yes, using the stamp positioner! Ouch!) and emobssed with iridescent ice EP and stamped the cicle heart in crumbcake. Stamped the modern label image in chocolate chip again on white and stamped the sentiment in real red and punched it out and used dimensionals to layer it. Added some more rhinestone jewels to make it look like the arrow was shooting out the message.


The little heart was stamped with Kraft white and embossed with iridescent ice- really sparkly in real person, then framelet cut with coordinating heart frame. Mount it with dimensionals to pop it up.
It is a really sweet card. Now if I would send it to someone......
Why is it that with all the cards I make, I still don't seem to be able to get it out to all the people I love? I end up just calling them at the last minute to tell them I love them or sometime not even that. But know this, I am thinking of you, and I really do love you and some day I may get my cards out to you so you would know for sure....
Happy Friday!
Lynda

3 comments:

Inking Idaho said...

Absolutely darling! Into the 'must copy' file it goes!! Thank you!!

Elizabeth said...

Lynda, I love this card, and was inspired to make a similar one for my girlfriends. I included a link to your blog in my post. Thanks!

~ Cynthia said...

Hi Lynda
I think you've got a terrific blog and I've enjoyed coming here. I have the honour of presenting you with the Liebster blog award!! You can pick it up on my blog at www.StampWithCynthia.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful weekend and God Bless, ~Cynthia <><