Thursday, April 28, 2011

Growing Green



A little play on Growing Green stamp in pear pizazz- I thought green was appropriate color for the card- I stamped the sentiment- retired SU- and used the decorative label punch to punch it out and used 2 pear pizzazz labels punched to make the layer behind it to match- a little technique Makani brought back to my attention- used 1/2 inch stitched poly ribbon in pear pizazz - put the ends behind the label for a clean look and mount the sentiment using dimensionals- I ltried couple of different positions but I like the off to the right best- I think- a little less formal maybe. Easy peasy cards that you can whip out in no time using any stamp for background and a central sentiment. I'll have to play with some variation using different colors and stamps.

Lynda

No comments: