Monday, November 15, 2010

Good Morning Cup


I've been so busy with my trip to Atlanta, the school work with the kids, the office still not up and running trying to get that up I have not had time to even think about cards. But I started to feel tired, lackluster, not my usual over the top bouncing off the wall self- I needed to get some time off to stamp is what I think. I am taking just a few minutes to stamp for the CAS93 challenge and it really feels good. I got this set Morning cup few months ago and it still sat in its original package so I dug it out for this challenge. It seems so appropriate given how I've been feeling.

Take bridal bliss basecard. stamp the percolator with black and do it on several other pieces of DSP- here I took itsy bitsy pieces left over from sending love DSP retired and put it on top. the handle is too much to cut out so I just colored it in with markers. The mug was done the same way with real red colored in heart then crystal effects on top. The chocolate chip circle was cut out with the circle cutter to layer. Add a piece of chocolate ribbon and mount the circle and the mug with dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped in black, punched out then mounted with just regular double stick tape with little pieces of bling added for that just little extra sparkle.
Thanks splitcoast for your inspiration! You can find the challenge here: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/clean-simple-cards-f239/cas93-sketch-ltecler-11-15-10-a-t512119.html
Lynda

No comments: