Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm in a Halloween sort of mood


It's not even October but when school starts and weather starts to chill, I start to get in a Halloween sort of mood. How can you help it? There are all sort of wonderful halloween stamps- I guess I go from one stamp holiday to another and there are no real good Labor day or Columbus day stamps!
This is for the SC296 using the unconventional colors for the color challenge 286 using mustard, melon mambo and baja breeze. I even dry embossed the black with the spider web folder but it was too much so I changed it back to the plain black base card. Added a layer of baja stamped in black with the spider web from Wicked Cool set. The mustard piece was stamped with the bats from the same set. I stamped the witch, cat and sentiment from the darling Fangtastic set and colored it in with SU markers and Cop*cs to match some of the challenge colors, then layered it with melon and voila! truly a ten minute card- easy to demo and make lots of if you need to- hardest part is coloring around the stars in her dress! Happy hump day!
Lynda
Lynda

No comments: