Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Andy Warhowl inspired


I was called into Jury duty and most of you probably know there is a LOT of waiting- and waiting- as nervous as I was about missing work and having to reschedule all my poor patients who had already waited for their appointments- it did give me opportunity to peruse through my well worn stampin up catalogue and idea book for things I wanted to case, buy and lots of ideas to jot down for future use and this is one of them.
I have been playing around with the Andy Warh-owl inspirations and his colors are oh so vivid so I thought I would play with the idea and it really is fun. Punch the owl in 4 different colors- here is daffodil, real red, tempting turquoise and pacific blue and cut out 2 inch squares of the same colors. Adhere to the card as shown. The sentiment is from PTI Wise Owl set stamped in pacific blue. This really is a 10 minute card- although I find I cannot do it without my tweezers and my tombow multomono to get that fine dot of glue where I need it for the eyeballs and the eyeball dots always seem to disappear into some mysterious 4th dimension where I can never find it again.....
Have fun with this! Thanks for looking!
Lynda

No comments: