Saturday, July 10, 2010

Inspired by Pottery Barn



I got my PB catalogue and what did I see? explosion of colors and a pillowcase very reminiscent of the apple blossoms print- and of course I had to "case" it for a card.
I used the similar color sequence as the pillowcase- why invent the wheel?- from the left, celery, eggplant, regal rose, real red, bashful blue, cherry, turquoise, and expresso.
I used expresso inkpad for the sentiment on whisper white, punched out with word window punch along with expresso ribbon to match.
The white sentiment was just floating so I punched another word window in expresso, cut it horizontally in half and adhered it to the back of the white CS to just give a border to match. And I just received these crystal jewels- I LOVE THEM! Expect a little more bling everything I make! Have a wonderful weekend! Lynda