Sunday, July 18, 2010

Friends Never Fade



I made this card for my workshops and I just LOVE it. It was pretty easy to do and love the color combination- which I just lifted from the designer specialty paper- Greenhouse Gala.


Just took Poppy Parade and used the square lattice embossing folder to add some texture to the base card. Added a strip of Peach Parfait and layered a strip of DSP. (Pumpkin Pie can be used if you do not have Peach Parfait yet)


I took some whisper white and used the Poppy and the Pear Pizzazz markers to ink up the flower from Friends Never Fade set and the sentiment from watercolor trio. Tie the white stamped CS with daffodil delight 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon, corner punch the white and the pear pizzazz CS and put it all together. Seriously easy card but oh so pretty...


Lynda


No comments: