Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral window




Alright. This is it. This is the last of the Fifth Avenue floral cards I will show you. This is anothe play on the heat embossing idea. I stamped the image on olive with white craft and embossed it with white embossing powder then used bleach to take away some of the colors from the flowers (the yellowish part) then colored it in with watercolor crayons and used the blender pen to blend it in. I used the cutter to cut out the negative part of the flower from the box which was interesting but it still looked flat. So I used the 2 way glue pen to apply dazzling diamond glitter to the flower and it really makes it POP- again hard to see her but it is really pretty in real life. Cut the whole thing out and mounted it ont the pink pirouette textured CS (dimensions are 3 1/2x 6 inch card ). Stamp the sentiment from watercolor trio in old olive and tie a 1/8 taffeta ribbon in daffodil - I think this is my favorite ribbon from the new catalogue. Tie the pretty in pink button (previously sherbet and now sold as subtles button pack). The picture does not do it real justice, oh well...



No comments: