Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gift Cards Set for Preschool Teacher



My preschool teacher sent me a thank you card and I thought she would like these. They are made with premade textured cards in variety of colors.
The images are from Stampend*us and I used the SU watercolor paper and colored it in with variety of markers.
After I mounted the watercolor paper I went around it with little strips of gold fold stickers ( from Starfoil? I could not see a clear label on the product to tell you who it is from but it comes in sheets with tons of little strips and borders in the center.) I thought it looked much more professional than using gold pen or something else.












I thought they looked pretty. I hope she does too.
Thanks for looking!
Lynda




2 comments:

Marisa said...

I have these stamps too and I love them! You did a wonderful job coloring.

-Susan- said...

These cards look like something you would purchase from a gallery! Beautiful!!