Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Elements of Style with Pin- SCS WT269 challenge



I was just playing with this set and found a challenge to use a pin on the card on SCS so here it is. Base card is white with layer of razzleberry- edge punched with eyelet punch. I took a white CS used versamark to emboss the image on the left and sentiment in clear, then rubbed soft suede using a ponge to make it pop. I then stamped the flower in black and colored it in using razzleberry, melon and olive using the watercolor brush. I tied a knot in the razzleberry ribbon- turned over from the polka dot side- took a pin from the pretties kit wtih pearls and bead and all done!
Enjoy!
Lynda

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi Lynda,

this is so stunning! I think it's one of the best that you've made with the Elements of Style set. I just got the set and can't wait to case your gorgeous cards!