Monday, July 27, 2009

Very Thankful Card


You know that I buy the Ronald McDonald set every year from Stampin' Up but I was never in LOVE with the sets, I just bought them because it was ok and it was a good cause but this year, I LOVE LOVE the set. I really love this one with the simple image and the font on the sentiment. I am trying to figure out how to make the peacock image from the same set sparkle like the real thing. For this card, I just scored the lines using the score-pal around the edge 1/2" from the edge and simply used the current in color markers to color the stamp and that was it. A real simple card. I think it would make a real great set to give someone to make a set of 4 or 8. I am working on some projects for the next month and I can't post them until after either they've been published or I have shown it to my group- I don't want to spoil the surprise. So, check back in August for the new projects.
Lynda

No comments: