Friday, December 19, 2008

Holiday Gifts

In this world of ready made gifts I really want to give something hand made to those I appreciate. The most precious gift you can give someone I believe is that of your time and effort. My kids have the best teachers and every year I want to show them how much I appreciate them so here are some things I made for them.


























These are some personalized cards in what I hope are colors they like.

They are 4 1/4 and 5 1/2 cards cuttlebugged with the polka dot embossing folder then 1 1/2 inch strip of whisper white CS edge punched with the SU scallop border punch then topped with 1inch strip of decorative paper from DCWV. I put their initials in my Just Rite Stamper and punched it out with 1 3/4 inch circle punch and used dimensionals to attach. A set of 8 makes a lovely gift, I hope!


This is the purple version- although it looks more blue here.

6 more days to Christmas!

No comments: