Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Gingerbread House Challenge


Mercedes Weber posted a challenge to create a gingerbread house card here and I kept dreaming about it- I didn't get to make a real gingerbread house so this is fairly traditional. We need more people to post to this- it is so cute and we could do this for other occasions- check out the house that Cheryl made- it is absolutely adorable- I have to vote for her- but I had so much fun doing this- the gingerbread man is an old SU set and he pops out of the upstairs window- Most of the decorations were done using punches and SU DSP and circle punches and markers and it is very 3D. Snow with white liquid applique and dazzling diamonds and lots of stickles. Can you tell I like my gingerbread house over the top? The card is so glittery and pretty in real life- I can't quite capture the sparkle on camera- Oh well- hope you like it!
Happy New Year!
Lynda

1 comment:

Mercedes Weber said...

This is SUPER Cute!! I LOVE it!! You are so stinkin creative! Will you bring it the next SNC so I can see it in person.