Sunday, September 21, 2008

Scallop Envelope Big Die

Did I tell you I LOVE my bigshot? Stampin'Up introduced it at Convention this year as they are working with Sizzix to make their own custom dies and although I already- yes, own the original sizzix, the wizard, AND the Cuttlebug, once I tried it I HAD to have it. Of course I already own the regular envelope from Sizzix but this scallop edge is just so sweet!

I had this card as my make and take at a recent stamp camp at my house. Red Ridinghood base cardstock with a 1" strip of kiwi across the bottom then Bella DS paper on the left and the flowers. The little bling is circle ice rhinestone brad with the crystal popped out of the metal surround- easy to do with a little jewerly plier and plopped on with a mini glue dot. The envelope is pink pirouette CS with a 2x3 inch white CS stamped with pocket silhouettes in rose red and celery. Envelope image in rose red ink.

I guess you could put a littel folded check for a birthday card or wedding as well in the envelope

No comments: