Friday, September 12, 2008

Flight of the Butterfly- yet another!- double sided paper argument

Are you sick of this yet? This was the other card I made for the swap- - really simple so
I will be doing this in my stamp camp this weekend- Flight of the Butterfly in pink pirouette then outlined and worded with ridinghood red, mounted on pink pirouette then ridinghood red CS- a circle punch with gold brad to add that little something then mounted on Kiwi CS with designer series - double sided paper folded and punched with scallop border punch and holes pierced with Crafter's Tool Kit.
Now about those double sided papers- those of you who know me know how I hate to waste anything and using double sided paper on one sided projects seem like such a waste in most applications- although some papers have both sides so cute that I hate covering the one side up, many papers have such an ugly side that I cannot see how I would use it at all- but to fold a little piece over to get a peek- seem so sexy I can't help but love this- I did not much care for the big polka dots on this one but with the little flowers stamped in kiwi inside - just darling- and with creative cutting and mounting, I got 18 cards out of 1 12x12 sheet to boot- what's not to love?-

No comments: